Lemon water and plain water

Options
Time4tee
Time4tee Posts: 17 Member
Would you count lemon water with the your intake of regular water? Just added this to daily intake and was wondering. Just lemon water not lemonade. Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Yes.

My advice? Don't count water. Drink to hydration. If your urine is almost clear, you're hydrated. If it's very yellow, you're not drinking enough.
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I squeeze about 1 tsp of lemon juice in my water several times a day and I count that towards my water intake.
  • Time4tee
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yes.

My advice? Don't count water. Drink to hydration. If your urine is almost clear, you're hydrated. If it's very yellow, you're not drinking enough.

Agreed
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    if you wanna switch it up, add a few slices of cucumber in the water. Cucumber water is the best and if you're working out and need to cool down, its the best for you. Cucumber cools you from the inside out.
  • Time4tee
    Options
    if you wanna switch it up, add a few slices of cucumber in the water. Cucumber water is the best and if you're working out and need to cool down, its the best for you. Cucumber cools you from the inside out.

Was at the farmer's market this past weekend had this for the first time but with mint and cucumber, it was very refreshing and good.