Losing Drive

Options
I'm sure similar topics have been posted, but oh well. I've noticed the past 3 weeks or so, that I have been slacking on the gym. Thankfully, my weight loss has not been effected (YET!) but I'm sure that if I keep going in the same direction, it will be. Anyways, I used to go to the gym 5 times a week (jogged for 40 minutes 3 times a week). Now, I go 3 times a week and jog once a week. I have decided to give up jogging for now because I dislike it so much and I think that's part of the problem. I'm bored and want to find something I can enjoy. I'm going to find some new ways to work on my fitness. I want to join a class at the gym (Piloxing) and start the 30 Day Shred DVD. I have also not been logging on the weekends. I try to still make healthy choices and watch my portions, but I do feel guilty. Anyways, I guess the purpose of this is to ask everyone what they do when they hit a slump. Any other ideas on how to remotivate myself will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    FYI- we live not that far from each other.... we can always walk Fort Mott or something and keep each other motivated :)
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    FYI- we live not that far from each other.... we can always walk Fort Mott or something and keep each other motivated :)
    Sounds like a good idea to me! Fort Mott is only 5 minutes away from where I work! :-)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I do CPR on my willpower, since that's all we've got to make us keep going.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Bump