I gained 4 pounds this week....

Options
12346»

Replies

• Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am going to stab a fork into the eye of the next person who says "gained muscle"..or worse, "turned into muscle."

Maybe she just gained muscle or perhapps some of the fat turned into muscle.

That CANNOT happen in a week.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I am going to stab a fork into the eye of the next person who says "gained muscle"..or worse, "turned into muscle."

Would you like an extra serving of sarcasmsauce with that?
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    i agree cause i got on the scale and i was up 3.8 from three days ago. thats not possible. So i realized i ate alot of sodium food yesterday and Im sure i will drop right down in a few days. I also agree the scale will just make us mad unless its going down obviously.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Sweetie, that was a joke. I know that can not happen in a week. You need to look at the post it was in reply to. :-)
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Sweetie, that was a joke. I know that can not happen in a week. You need to look at the post it was in reply to. :-)

My bad! haha Sometimes it doesn't come across over the internetz. :)