Not New

Options
I was a member before along with my husband back in the beginning of 2010. We both did great sticking to a healthy diet and working out 7 days a week and he lost 100 pounds and I lost like 65 pounds. First of the year 2011 I fell at our house and passed out and ended up with some back issues and a bulging disc. I tried several times after physical therapy to get back in the gym and each time it only lasted a few days until I was in tremendous pain and would have to stop. I eventually fell off the healthy eating wagon once I stopped seeing the numbers on the scale go down. Over the past year I've slowly built up strength in my back and can head back to the gym, unfortunately I put back on 34 pounds of the 65 I had lost. I've been back in the gym now 5 days and no back pain. I've slowly started changing my diet again and this time hopefully no health issues will stand in my way. My first goal is to get under 200 and after that I have another 30-35 pounds I would like to loose. I'm very excited to start over fresh and start seeing my body change. I'm also so blessed to have such a supportive husband right next to me, pushing me through it.