I'm so weak!

Options
Why do I always cave when it comes to Mexican food? :devil: My
hubby took me to our local Mexican restaurant, and I had totally
good intentions of not eating chips, no drinks, eat healthy...
Then I pig out! Chips, Salsa, Margarhita, Quesadilla dinner...
Why am I so weak?? I am so upset with myself! :mad:

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    We all have our weaknesses. Today is another day! Maybe do an extra 20mins of cardio to ease your guilt?:wink:

My weaknesses are wine and chocolate. I had both last night:blushing:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    For me, I find that if I drink any alcohol, my resolve weakens and I find myself eating anything in front me. I know that is what will trigger my downfall big time, so I have to consciously decide not to order a drink when I get there.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. I love Mexican food too, and I would do no better :laugh: Don't beat yourself up too much
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I figure that I'm going to live this way the rest of my life, and the idea of never being able to go to a Mexican feast sucks. :)

So... I know I'm going to do it sometime. Not frequently, but I'm going to do it. YA! :-)

It's only infrequently. It's a good thing. Back to normal today is all.

Life is for living. That means being healthy, and once in a while doing a feast.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.
  • susandg
    susandg Posts: 4
    Options
    I have a weakness for fried foods (onion rings, french fries and calamari especially!), so if I know I'm going to a bar & grill or sportsbar, I usually eat a fruit and down an entire glass of water about half an hour before I go. Since I'm not ravenous, I usually just eat something healthy in moderation when I get there.

Good luck!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Why do I always cave when it comes to Mexican food? :devil: My
    hubby took me to our local Mexican restaurant, and I had totally
    good intentions of not eating chips, no drinks, eat healthy...
    Then I pig out! Chips, Salsa, Margarhita, Quesadilla dinner...
    Why am I so weak?? I am so upset with myself! :mad:

guilty! I plan out exactly when I'm going to eat & then hubs orders a big cheesy quesodilla with a giant fishbowl margarhita & extra cheese sauce to go with the salsa & extra chips& my "plan" flies out the window. :sad: I hate it.

don't beat yourself up though - if you did this daily itwould be an issue - but giving in once in a while is good! :smile: