New Group- August Starters

bettersusan
bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I would like to start a new group of encourgeing friends who started their weight loss journey in August. We could pick a "weigh-in day" and leave our posts on that day. Interested? LEt me know. Also...any name suggestions for our group??

Thanks!

Susan A

254666.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Happy
    Happy Posts: 7 Member
    I would be interested. No name ideas, however.
  • good idea,

i've just started. just put in my food for the day! omg now i know where ive been going wrong. my portion sizes are too big:cry: i must try harder just been told i may be diabetic :frown:
  • bettersusan
    Do you have a particular day you weigh in? I've been weighing on Friday morning, but I'm not opposed to another day either.

Good luck with your new life!!

Susan
  • bettersusan
    Those first few days are tough. I was SO hungry. Then you learn to eat differently and eat more filling foods and I think your stomach adjusts (shrinks) and it does get better. I just tell myself if I'm hungry, I'm MAKING PROGRESS! :wink:

How much are you trying to lose?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    been weighing in on Wednesdays ..... and the name could be HOT AUGUST BODIES (just a suggestion)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    This is a great idea ... I belong to a group of "June Starters" and it's been working out very well. Good luck to you all and enjoy this journey to a healthier & happier you.
  • bettersusan
    Thanks! I've nevered BLOGed before. I hope I can figure it out.
This discussion has been closed.