2 NSV & SV + Pics :)

spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
I originally joined MFP back in November 2010, but it took me until March 2011 to finally get tired of being fat. I dropped 50 lbs. from April until October when we found out that we were expecting our 5th child...

I gained the 50 lbs I lost back plus 10... I had a very hard pregnancy during the end and ended up with severe pre-eclampsia (almost 3 weeks of hospital bed rest).

Long story short, baby #5 was born on May 25th and in a little over 3 weeks I have lost 37 lbs of water/baby weight. I have 22 lbs to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight and I'm hoping to be there by my birthday in September.

That being said, Sunday while doing Zumba my 16 year old daughter mentioned to me that I was looking thinner. I shrugged it off to the water I'd been getting rid of. NSV #1! Heck, I'll take them as I get them ;)

NSV #2 happened on Monday at my 3 week post-delivery visit. My Doctor came into my room and stood there speachless for a few minutes (felt like eternity, quite awkward... creepish really) and when he spoke he said "You look...Different". Then he clued into my weight loss :)

So, here is me at 8.5 months preggers with #5

478c1ca0.jpg

Here is me Monday at 37 lbs down! (SV on Monday, lost 1 more lb bringing me to 37 lbs down in 3 weeks :smile:)

c6a94ac0.jpg
photo1-3.jpg

Replies

• spicypepper
    WTH? I'll fix the pics...
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    I think tinypic.com works a bit better.. if you keep have trouble with photobucket..
  • spicypepper
    Fixed it :) Had to move them to a different folder...
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    You look great!!! congrats on the NSV'S!!!
  • themissusc
    themissusc Posts: 20
    Congrats on the NSVs and the new baby :flowerforyou:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    :noway: Baby number 5?!? Bless you. You must have an infinite amount of patience! You look great and considering you're juggling 5 kids and have been able to do that, I bow to you!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 167 Member
    That is phenomenal! Great job!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Fantastic! :smile:
  • spicypepper
    Thanks guys!!!

:blushing: Yes, baby #5 :noway: I'm still wrapping my head around that one. :wink:

I'm hoping to be back on track and lose the remaining weight that I was set to lose last year before I got pregnant. Mini goal #1 is to be down these 22 lbs by my birthday in September. Praying I make it!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Great job especially with having 5 children! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!