On the road to SUCCESS!

Options
SweetAzn
SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
I haven't reached my target weight yet but I am seeing the efforts of eating healthier and exercising. My sister's wedding is in about a 6 weeks and a little less than 2 months ago we went dress shopping, which was horribly disappointing. Nothing fit right and I was feeling really down and that's when I knew I had to lose weight. Well, I went dress shopping the other night and I was actually able to zip up some of the dresses myself (I didn't have to squeeze into them)!!! I never felt better and I found the perfect dress. :bigsmile: I just hope I can keep my motivation up and continue on the road to success!

235006.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I haven't reached my target weight yet but I am seeing the efforts of eating healthier and exercising. My sister's wedding is in about a 6 weeks and a little less than 2 months ago we went dress shopping, which was horribly disappointing. Nothing fit right and I was feeling really down and that's when I knew I had to lose weight. Well, I went dress shopping the other night and I was actually able to zip up some of the dresses myself (I didn't have to squeeze into them)!!! I never felt better and I found the perfect dress. :bigsmile: I just hope I can keep my motivation up and continue on the road to success!

235006.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Wtg on your success! You can and will reach your goal! Never place limits on yourself and know that the only person that can hold you back is you. Congrats on your progress. You should be proud!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS SWEET ...... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    SPYGUY: CONRATS ON LOSING 120lbs ... THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME .... :happy:
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Wow, Spyguy, that's amazing that you lost 120 lbs. I looked at your pictures and what a difference! You look terrific and you are definitely an inspiration! Any tips on staying on track? Good luck on all your marathons! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!