I can't believe I did it and 2 weeks earlier than I planned!

Options
bwilton77
bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
I have reached my first goal I've lost 30 pounds and I did it 2 weeks earlier than I expected! It feels very liberating like maybe I can actually do this. I know it's no where near the 150 I needed to loose but it's something I haven't been at 300 since before I got married. I had to recheck the scale 3 times before I would believe it. My next goal is to loose 50 pounds by christmas I know it's alot but I lost the 30 in just a little over a month I started July 14th and today is August 21st so I think I can do it. Wish Me Luck!! :love:

Replies

• anneliese1
    Options
    You go girl! That's awesome!! You can do it, you've already proved that you can! Keep up the good work!
  • cooper03
    cooper03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Good for you::smooched: Keep it up and stay focus. The key is to eat healthy ,watch your calorie intake and keep moving. Awesome!!
  • drnewell1
    Options
    That is SO awesome! I have quite a bit of weight to lose as well. I have been at this for almost a month and have lost nearly 10lbs! I am super excited. I know it's a little discouraging thinking that you've still got so much to lose. I still have 45lb until I'm at 180, but I'd like to get down to 160. But what we need to do is keep telling ourselves that where we are now is better than where we were. We can do this!!!!!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    YAY! Awesome! You go girl!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Very motivating...Keep it up:drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good job! How exciting to make your goal earlier than expected. :happy: Good luck on your next goal. You can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Oh man... doesn't that feel AWESOME!!!! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I have reached my first goal I've lost 30 pounds and I did it 2 weeks earlier than I expected! It feels very liberating like maybe I can actually do this. I know it's no where near the 150 I needed to loose but it's something I haven't been at 300 since before I got married. I had to recheck the scale 3 times before I would believe it. My next goal is to loose 50 pounds by christmas I know it's alot but I lost the 30 in just a little over a month I started July 14th and today is August 21st so I think I can do it. Wish Me Luck!! :love:

You are doing FANTASTIC! :smile: Congratulations on your 30 pound loss! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the great job you're doing, and before you know it, you'll be at your next goal! :wink: :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is GREAT! It's amazing!!!! Gratz to you on your determination and hard work!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!!! I know how you feel. I have banned the scale at home from my prescence. I had not weighed in a LONG time before I joined Curves. At my weigh in after the first month, I wouldn't believe her when the girl told me how much I'd lost that first month. (16 pounds) We all cried a little that day:smile:

I still have a ways to go, but at least now I have Hope that I can do it.
  • whirlygirly
    Options
    Today I woke up to find I'd also made my first goal two weeks early, so I know how you can't wipe the smile off your face right now!

Feels great, doesn't it?

Congratulations!
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's awesome how did you do it! 30lbs in such a short amount of time! Congrats to you :drinker:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!