New to the Forum but long time MFP user

Options
Hello all! I began using MFP about 10 months ago. I wanted to use it to lose weight and I never realized how many calories I was consuming a day! MFP definately put it into perspective.

Well I did 8 years in the Corps and took a two year break. I decided to reenlist but at the time I was weighing about 175 or so and with my height, 5'5", I needed to weigh 163 (Prior Service standard weight). Well It took me about 4 months to get down to about 163 and I reenlisted in the Air National Guard in December 2011 but since then gained about 4lbs or so.

Well I left to go to Tech school for 6months in April so being away from family I am able to further concentrate on losing weight and lifting. Starting April 1st to now Ive lost about 14lbs (current weight at 153lbs).

Well now i'm trying to see if I can maintain my weight and build lean muscle (i'll try this for a month). Then I'll see if I can bulk up to about 165lbs-170lbs and then shred as much body fat as I can before I go home.

That's my goal more or less. I'm 28, married and have two wonderful little girls.