Wii Fit Plus

Options
So my husband bought me a Wii about 2 years ago for Mother's Day. He purchased the Wii Fit Plus. Needless to say I don't use it much...if at all. I feel so guilty about not using it. I registered myself and my girls and he did too.

So I register myself and it says that my ideal weight for age & height should be about 130. Seriously?!? :huh: I'd be a bean poll. I think the creators of the Wii Fit are crazy if they think this. Anyway, has anyone else experienced this with their Wii Fit programs?

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?
  • scrappingchick72
    Options
    I'm 5'7
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm surprised they don't give you a range of healthy weights, because obviously everyone is different!
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think it puts you mid-range in the healthy weight range for your height. The range for me is 8 stone 1 to 10 stone 1 and wii tells me I should be 8 stone 12. Sorry I'm from the UK and too tired to convert this to pounds! (1 stone is equal to 14 pounds). I am aiming to be around 9 stone 7 which is what I used to be. I'm 5 foot 3". 8 stone 12 would be unrealistic for me I think.
  • GSRallyV
    GSRallyV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think when the WiiFit first came out, it was labeling little kids as overweight. I'm surprised it was never fixed with WiiFit Plus. I wouldn't worry about it. Just as long as you stay in the middle of their normal range you should be okay.