Prometheus

Options
Has anyone seen it? I have I liked but I didn't love it. I thought the
Last Engineer was hot for an albino guy. Then again he was rather toned and wasn't too buff. So I found new inspiration to get in shape...

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I have seen it twice.

Engineers... :love: :love: :love:
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    I want to see it again.

Engineers:love::devil: :love: :devil:
  • Sockimobi
    Options
    Me too. No one will go with me for a third time :cry:

I have to wait for bluray to see more Engineers :sad: :love:
    Options
    That stinks but you know with blu-ray/ dvd. You buy the disc and you can watch it for as many times as you want and not have to pay for each viewing. Then again nothing beats the big screen. Nothing especially beats the big screen w/ engineers on it. :love::blushing: :love:
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Loved it!
    Options
    What was the best part for you?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet but really want to. Gonna have to go solo though unless I get my DD to have a playdate long enough to watch it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My fave engineer is Isaac Clarke :love:
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I thought it did not live up to the hype at all.

I was expecting something like the Original alien....slow/moderate pacing with a great story.

I was unimpressed. Not good but not bad.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Entertaining but dumb as ****.
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options

I was expecting something like the Original alien....slow/moderate pacing with a great story.

Interesting ending though with the lead-in to Alien. I was wondering if it was an attempt to connect the two? Perhaps an Alien remake is in the works?
  • Sockimobi
    Options

But... Engineers!

Why is there no drool smiley? You'd think of all the places, MFP would have one.
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was absolutely and totally in love with it. Then again... I have a bit of a bias, because I am obsessed with the Alien movies. It just left so many questions! I must watch again, and they must come out with a sequel!!!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Interesting ending though with the lead-in to Alien. I was wondering if it was an attempt to connect the two? Perhaps an Alien remake is in the works?

The ending reminded me of one of those Anime tentacle 18+ movies....i actually laughed....and that thing that was supposed to be an alien? Made me laugh as well...was so forced and looked like Cthulu....silly
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    Not the worst movie I've seen, but not worth the $8 it cost me to see it.
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options

It sort of lead into Alien, except the ship was facing the wrong way, and the alien didn't look right for the beginning of Alien! Alsoo... the planet in the beginning of Alien is TK-421, so unless that is where she is heading next, it can't just lead into Alien. Haha I know.. Alien nerd. I'm hoping they come out with a movie in between Prometheus and Alien to answer these questions!
    Options
    I felt that it didn't live up to the overhype.

It was the complete opposite for me. I knew it was going to be apart of the Alien verse but I wasn't expecting anything with a connection to the original film. It was a whole new story so I kind of thought it would be different.

I liked it but I still have a few peeves here and there. It's not the constant questions it left me to get me ready for the sequel either. It was the ending. I know Mr. Smith aka the Engineer was trying to hurt/ off Shaw but I saw no purpose in the Engineer's death by cuddles.
    Another was the incompetence of some of the crew aboard the Prometheus. Other than that Oki-dokie. I liked it
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I actually really loved the movie! I thought it exceeded the hype and I would gladly see it again if someone else wanted to go see it. I usually don't watch these types of movies but Prometheus blew my mind! I couldn't find adequate enough words to describe how awesome it was! This is all IMO lol :D
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    prometheus.jpg