i need sleep!!

mcohan
mcohan Posts: 116 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
so i was not sure where to post this, but anyway...

i ahve not been sleeping well AT ALL for about 2.5 weeks. i am not sure if it is stress, or if something is really wrong. of course this leads to midnight snacking (mainly cereal or a spoonful of peanut butter)

does anyone have any suggestions to get a good nights rest?

Replies

• Celestia
    Celestia Posts: 106 Member
    Hi! I know that my body gets a good nights rest if I exercised with good intensity that day. :happy:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Are you drinking caffeine late, taking vitamins at night, or working out late?
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    I go thru insomnia cycles, so I know exactly what you mean. Give yourself something "ok" to snack on, make little snack packs of cut up veggies. If you go over on your cals with veggies, well, so what. Or frozen fruit (the kind without any added, I froze my own blueberries this year and that's been my late night snack recently. Also drink a full glass of water before eating anything...

Right now, since you're in the middle of the not sleeping and the stress, it's time to just get thru it without losing any ground on what you've already done. Once you're rested again, you can make a different plan for next time that might not include putting any food in your mouth.
This discussion has been closed.