How much do I weigh?

Options
So I have a goal in mind that I want to weight 185 lbs because that is the healthy range for a 6 foot tall male. Well let me tell you what my scale has been saying. Sunday morning after a hard cardio workout It said 182.2. Sunday night after a big dinner 192.4. Monday night after weight lifting 195. This morning 189.5. I know that the wieght is just a number but what do you think my actual weight is for reference in all the calculators?

Replies

• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Just weigh yourself the same time every day, for your records. It's amazing how much your weight can fluctuate during the day, I've weighed myself hundreds of times a day to try and find a pattern....and I come up with nothin' For me it's easiest for me to record my weight first thing in the morning right after I get up(also usually the lightest weight during the day). Just drink tons of water and steer clear of sodium best you can.
  • joeystilley
    Options
    it may be helpful to only weigh yourself 1 time a week.. your weight will fluctuate throughout the day when you eat and drink and use the bathroom or if you are dehydrated.. you will go crazy looking at it every day multiple times a day going up and down. i always weigh same day of the week and at the same time of the day. my opinion most accurate reading comes once a week.