yay it's working.........

Options
I have just come home from lakeside shopping center I can now fit into a size 18 was 24 in Feb :smile:

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    where do you live
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's very exciting!!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's terrific!!! Keep up the great work, you must be sooo proud of yourself!!!! You're doing great! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • iwatts
    iwatts Posts: 22
    Options
    I live in Essex in the UK
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is great. Lets all do our happy dance.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That's funny, we have a Lakeside shopping center here in Louisiana.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Great Job ...keep up the good work
  • dms24
    dms24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome :smile:
  • milwaukeelady23
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration for me. I am currently a size 24 and can't wait to be a 16/18 again!! Im glad you did it and thanks for the post! Makes me feel good. Do you have any pointers for me? :happy:
  • iwatts
    iwatts Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi I thnk what works for me is keeping track of everything I eat I log everthing, I also make sure I exercise at least three time a week even when I don't realy want too. If I go wrong tomorows another day and I start again after all we are only human aren't we :happy:
  • jen622
    jen622 Posts: 13
    Options
    That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you. :flowerforyou: It makes all the hard work worth it when you realize you fit into a smaller size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!