The First 10!

Options
So, it's been about 6 weeks since I started dieting and working out and I have now officially lost 10 pounds. I am 1/5 of the way to my overall goal. I can already tell my clothes are a little bit looser. This website has helped so much!

242057.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! :drinker:
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Yay! good job! :wink:

I am 2 pounds away from the 10 pound mark and I am going to get a sexy new haircut when I reach it. Are you rewarding yourself at all?

:flowerforyou:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    great!!!! I have one more pound and I'm at 10 too! starts to feel a bit better, doesn't it...

Cindy:heart:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I am 1 pound away from my first 10......Than I get to get a pedicure

Congrats on the 10:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Yahhhh for us 1st 10 pounders:drinker: Way to go:heart::flowerforyou:
  • milwaukeelady23
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the hard work !
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
    i'm 2 away and it feels like forever! lol... cant wait to get there!! keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • chickalistic
    chickalistic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hit the official 10 pound mark this morning myself. It doesn't sound like a ton, but pick up two 5-pound hand weights and lug them around for a bit, you'll be relieved to put them down and know that you took that much weight off. :)

Keep it up... you'll be half way there before you know it. Mini-goals are wonderful.
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    Enjoy the moment!:heart:
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :blushing: You guys are so helpful. reading your posts makes me want to keep trying.
  • biochemnrd
    Options
    Awesome :bigsmile: ! ! ! !
  • trahpeg
    trahpeg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations!!! Way to go!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to check the scale this coming wednesday.... hopefully i have reached my 10 pound weight loss
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    So, it's been about 6 weeks since I started dieting and working out and I have now officially lost 10 pounds. I am 1/5 of the way to my overall goal. I can already tell my clothes are a little bit looser. This website has helped so much!

242057.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

that's great :D and way faster than me , i lost about 11pounds in 4 months!!! you did in way less, congrats :)
    hope to hear good news all the time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!