Chicken and Fish recipes wanted

Options
I have one chicken recipe I use all the time. Though I use that chicken in multi recipes still getting old. And have no fish recipes at all. PLEASE share any tried and true ones you have. Heck any lean meat recipes but especially chicken and fish.

Replies

• kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Tilapia is so quick and easy to make!!! I recently discovered broiling tilapia and it is so good! Season your tilapia with whatever you want and broil it for about4-5 minutes, flip and broil about 4-5 more and it's done!! You can squeeze some lemon juice over it, cut it up and put it into a salad...mmm! lol
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Tilapia is so quick and easy to make!!! I recently discovered broiling tilapia and it is so good! Season your tilapia with whatever you want and broil it for about4-5 minutes, flip and broil about 4-5 more and it's done!! You can squeeze some lemon juice over it, cut it up and put it into a salad...mmm! lol

Sounds good. I do have some of that and some salmon in the freezer. I'm always scared to try fish. I don't like really fishy tasting fish. But I got the salmon cause of all I've read about how it is to be good for you. Just wish I could figure out what to do with it. Will have to try the tilapia recipe
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo - serves 6 @ 200 calories each

Ingredients:

6 wedges laughing cow light creamy swiss cheese
    1 cup 2% milk
    1 tbsp grated parm cheese
    1 tbsp light margerine spread (I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light)
    1 tbsp garlic powder
    5 8oz Shirataki Tofu Noodles
    1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli (cooked)
    12 oz shredded chicken (I used a rotissarie chicken)

In a sauces pan, mix the laughing cow cheese, milk, parm cheese and butter and garlic powder. Heat on medium/high stiring constantly until everything is melted and sauce has thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.

Rinse noodles under warm water for serveral minutes then pat dry. Spray a non stick skillet lightly with cooking spray. Dry fry the noodles for several minutes. This will help with the texture of the noodle.

Mix noodles and sauce together. Plate your meal with 1 cup of the noodle/sauce mixture, 1/4 cup of broccoli and 2 oz of chicken and enjoy.