Great Book to Read!

Options
Fellow pals, if anyone likes to read, I would like to recommend "Stop Gaining Weight" by Dr. Laura Pawlak. I went to her seminar about 2 years ago and it isn't a very well know book but it is the best "diet, food, brain, attitude, physiological" book I have ever read. She uses her basis in medical fact, however, it is a very easy read. It helped me understand "why" I overeat and what may cause it. It also dispells common dieting myths. I found it to be very helpful.

Replies

• leshik21
    leshik21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fellow pals, if anyone likes to read, I would like to recommend "Stop Gaining Weight" by Dr. Laura Pawlak. I went to her seminar about 2 years ago and it isn't a very well know book but it is the best "diet, food, brain, attitude, physiological" book I have ever read. She uses her basis in medical fact, however, it is a very easy read. It helped me understand "why" I overeat and what may cause it. It also dispells common dieting myths. I found it to be very helpful.
  • ladydianab
    Options
    I love books and will definately check that one out. I find most of my motivation from these books. I also have a recommendation: "Where did all the Fat Go" by Rob Huizenga MD, this is the doctor from biggest loser tv show. It is so right on and no gimmicks. di
  • dmessner1984
    Options
    Thanks so much for your recommendation! I love to read and am always looking for something new. I will definately be checking this book out.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I also love, love, love to read, when I can find time. These books have nothing to do with losing weight but are soooooo excellent none the less. I have even seen some ladies in my gym reading them as they workout. I can't read when I workout. I get too dizzy. But honestly it is hard to put these books down. I read the fisrt one in 1 day and it is around 500 pages. I drove my husband and kids crazy:)
    The author is Stephanie Meyers, and her first book of her series which is called Twilight, is now being made into a movie. She is a clean author, which means it is great for teenage girls as well. If you want to read some good books read these:
    Twilight
    New Moon
    Eclipse
    And she is working on the fourth

If anyone can recommend any other great books, I am looking for more. Thanks, Heidi:flowerforyou: