Chub Chub

Options
Hey everyone, im a newbie... I am here because, like many of you also on here, I would like to lose weight. Hoping I can stick to my goal this time around.

My name is Ashley, I am 25 years old. I love going offroading, walking, taking pictures and art. The reason that I would like to lose weight is because I am tired of being FAT. I would like to feel more energized, and get in better shape. My boyfriend smokes, and he does better than I do when we go for walks/ hikes, I usually sound like I am the smoker when I am gasping for air. I would also like to build up my confidence. So, good luck to everyone else on here who is fighting to loose the pounds. I look forward to hearing some of your stories. I have no idea what else to write in here :P

Replies

• muhhchelle
    muhhchelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Michelle & I'm still kinda new. I've been at it for about 2 months now and this website has made all the difference in the world for me. :wink: All the new friends I've made have really helped out 'cause they keep you motivated and your healthy eating in check! Feel free to add me if you need some motivation. And welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • slugslikelettuce
    slugslikelettuce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ashley,

I'm Aimeé. I joined a while ago, but have only started logging in the last week. I've never posted, but I read other's posts for a little inspiration now and again.

Your reasons are very similar to mine, and it made me think that perhaps I am missing the key point; support. A lot of my collegues have this app, but I won't add any of them until I have lost a few pounds!

I am a serial dieter, and have yo-yoed for most of my adult life. I have dabbled in every diet going (a recent favourite being the Dukan Diet) I am attempting to forget the fads and try to just control my calorie intake and up the exercise. I also want to feel confident and be able to walk into every shop and choose any outfit I like (though I don't think I'll ever be seen sporting hot pants)

I am also out of things to write in this box, except for good luck :)
  • CandyAshes
    CandyAshes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i dont think i will ever wear hot pants in public lol, no matter how much weight i hope to lose :P ... thanks ladies for your support :) i will add you both