P90X...??

Hi, So I started my journey only a week ago and I can't seem to get into my P90X routine. Thinking it may not be the right excercise for me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to any other at home workouts that have worked for them. I am eating better and I have 23 more pounds to lose and I want to tone as well. Any suggestions for success would be appreciated:)! AND I dont want to give up!!

Replies

• bbateman123
    bbateman123 Posts: 67 Member
    I hear the Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred is pretty good. I was going to do P90X, but watched a friend do the workouts and it was a bit too much for me with my arthritis. Tried the P90 series and it is a great starter. Just got the 3-4 videos and they are quite rough!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Yes, 30 Day Shred is an awesome starter. I am on Day 7 and my teenage son has already noticed changes. You will be sure to see results if you stick with it. Good Luck!!!
  • KaraC2012
    KaraC2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Chalean extreme is a great workout and is less time consuming then P90X, only about 35-40 mins, combines cardio too, I loved it!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I originally started out with 30 day shred and it helped me lose last bit of baby weight, then went to p90x