I'm back!

Options
I started here almost a year ago at 152 pounds (my highest ever at that point). I got down to 139 by Christmas and the death of a soldier hit close to home throwing me off. I gained a few pounds back but was doing "ok." I finally went to talk to my dr and they put me on Zoloft. In less than 2 months I've gained 10 pounds within a month while still watching what I eat and exercising puting me at 162!!! For the last month I've average about 1,500-1,700 calories a day plus working out and haven't lost a single pound...it's taken everything just not to gain anymore.

I'm now going off the meds but it's going to be hard battling not to eat from the stress...although that's at least a battle I have a chance at winning.

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back! I'm in the same boat you are pretty much. I have gained back all the weight I lost. We can do this together! :flowerforyou:
    MM
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hi Renae, I am also back after falling after the bandwagon in April, gained all my weight back except 11 pounds and decided I need to get back on track so here I am! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I missed you!!
    000203F5.gif
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK EVERYONE: yes you can DO this .... one day at a time
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    awww...glad to know I was missed! :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    hey look at all the hotties in here!!

Renae........ya outta come on ovah to the black team thread and try some of our challenges.

woot!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: