Not moaning but almost feel like giving up

Options
2»

Replies

• Squeezalsize10
    Options
    Are you sure about the details in your Soya Milk and Sunflower bread? I'd double check them. There's lots of bad entries in the food database. Those two just don't look right and could throw your carb count off.

Stick to the plan. Losing weight is basically calories in vs calories burned. Did you mention your workout/exercise or do you just diet?

Yes i see what you mean... i only have soya milk in tea so its not much. I will check on the rye bread but i only have one slice at breakfast.
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It is really hard to continue on when our bodies are giving us the middle finger. After my pilates work out today, I asked my trainer. She said that sometimes just taking a few days off and living a little is just the thing your body needs. The key is to get right back on after your mini vacation!!!! Good Luck
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    It is really hard to continue on when our bodies are giving us the middle finger. After my pilates work out today, I asked my trainer. She said that sometimes just taking a few days off and living a little is just the thing your body needs. The key is to get right back on after your mini vacation!!!! Good Luck

Makes sense.