Halloween dress up(help)

Options
Tulipea
Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
So i've won the past 3 years costume contest at work, first a spider lady, then an avatar, then fiona from shrek. This last year it was pretty close and i dont feel like i had a solid idea. i like to start months in advance to get my full costume together since i dont buy it out of a bag. This year im at a loss, i dont know what to dress up as, i really want to try prosthetics but i cant think of anything i want to dress up as. bald cap sounds fun too but i have massive amounts of hair.

fiona_by_chemicalnova-d4epp1n.jpg
halloween_navi_17_dollars_by_chemicalnova-d3203dj.jpg

Replies

• VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Bride of Frankenstein. I went as that one year. I like to make my own costumes too. I made my dress out of many white sheets. Also if you have long hair its easy to do without a wig, which makes it better.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    one year I hand sewed a Sally costume from the nightmare before Chirstmas and did all my own make up..it turned out great
  • zemiller
    zemiller Posts: 2
    Options
    I would advise you to take help of Pinterest.com to get more and more ideas or suggestions for various costume designs from other users so that it becomes easy for you to select one. Here's a sample link. http://www.pinterest.com/search/?q=hallowwen+