Replies

• rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    Can we get a frontal pic it'll be easier to tell but I'm gonna say 135
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    130ish would be my guess at that height.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    A very muscular 140.
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wowsers, you look NOWHERE near that weight.

Spill - what is your exercise regime? I am guessing you lift...

Thanks!

Well, I run and walk alot! Anywhere from 1 mile to 13 miles. I have ran a couple full marathons... 26.2 miles. :) I bike... I have a trek 5000.. plan to ride 20 miles tomorrow.. which will take about an hour. :) Good fat burning work out.

Also I do ALOT of hiking!

And then Monday- Friday: Cardio from 30-60 minutes.. keeping heart rate between 150-170 and then 30 minutes of strength training, ether arms or legs.

I just have fun working out, don't make it into a chore. ;)
  • kaylarachellee
    Options
    Can we get a frontal pic it'll be easier to tell but I'm gonna say 135

If you go to my profile pictures, there is one in there. ;) I dont think its private.
  • kaylarachellee
    Options

Thanks!

Well, I run and walk alot! Anywhere from 1 mile to 13 miles. I have ran a couple full marathons... 26.2 miles. :) I bike... I have a trek 5000.. plan to ride 20 miles tomorrow.. which will take about an hour. :) Good fat burning work out.

And then Monday- Friday: Cardio from 30-60 minutes.. keeping heart rate between 150-170 and then 30 minutes of strength training, ether arms or legs.

I do crossfit occasionally too. KILLER workout.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    150? I can't tell if your sucking in your stomach or not and that's a hard angle to get the full picture.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Cool, I cycle and walk a lot too, looking to upgrade my bike actually, and had been wondering about Trek. I have a pretty hefty 14.6kg Carrera Crossfire right now, and wanted something lighter and more hill friendly... how is the Trek for that?

I consider my biking cardio, so I either do 60-120 minutes of that each day as well as some walking, or I do 60 mins of elliptical or running at the gym... looking now to also do some strength training, but admittedly, I like to keep the scale numbers 133 and below personally, so I might freak a little if I went up to the 140s/150s, even though you look flippin amazing.

I am almost 5'10 and 125/126.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    150? I can't tell if your sucking in your stomach or not and that's a hard angle to get the full picture.
    You can see her hip bones faintly in her other pics :) She's not sucking in.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    145:bigsmile:
    saw earlyer post from you tho i think you said it was 153
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    151lbs- 153lbs as of 6/15/2012

:wink: :laugh:

Beat me to it!
  • kaylarachellee
    Options

Thanks!

Cool, I cycle and walk a lot too, looking to upgrade my bike actually, and had been wondering about Trek. I have a pretty hefty 14.6kg Carrera Crossfire right now, and wanted something lighter and more hill friendly... how is the Trek for that?

I consider my biking cardio, so I either do 60-120 minutes of that each day as well as some walking, or I do 60 mins of elliptical or running at the gym... looking now to also do some strength training, but admittedly, I like to keep the scale numbers 133 and below personally, so I might freak a little if I went up to the 140s/150s, even though you look flippin amazing.

I would love if my scale read below 150lb. But weight does not matter as much.. Kinda trying to focus of my body fat percentage... trying to get it below 20%.... My muscle mass is 120lbs... So i don't think there is a way for me to get 125lb... unless I loss some muscle.. and thats a no no... just want to get rid of fat! :)

My trek is super light.. look for a bike with a carbon fiber frame. :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    It was how her ribs looked that made it look sort of that way to me, because they are kind of pushed out. Anyways, I am close to her height and weight and I could take a picture to look similar to her so I based my guess of that! Looks like I was spot on with my guess too! lol
  • kaylarachellee
    Options
    It was how her ribs looked that made it look sort of that way to me, because they are kind of pushed out. Anyways, I am close to her height and weight and I could take a picture to look similar to her so I based my guess of that! Looks like I was spot on with my guess too! lol

Good job! lol and I have a pretty big rib cage so it sticks out naturally. It kinda sucks... just need to tone up my stomach more... get some upper abs. :)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I would love if my scale read below 150lb. But weight does not matter as much.. Kinda trying to focus of my body fat percentage... trying to get it below 20%.... My muscle mass is 120lbs... So i don't think there is a way for me to get 125lb... unless I loss some muscle.. and thats a no no... just want to get rid of fat! :)

My trek is super light.. look for a bike with a carbon fiber frame. :)

I shall look into that, though those carbon frame bikes seem to be very expensive, from what I have seen. I do love the look of the Treks though, and see a fair few around locally.

I am 19% bodyfat approx, using callipers. Going to do bod pod though to get a more accurate reading, probably within the next week as I am curious to know. Well done anyway, you look great, as I said.
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    What's your diet like, do you not eat carbs?
  • rjams
    rjams Posts: 48
    Options
    I would have guessed 148, because your tall, glad to see I was close! Keep up the great work! :)
  • kaylarachellee
    Options
    What's your diet like, do you not eat carbs?

Very low carbs. Less the 65 gs a day. High protein and fats. Lots of eggs, salmon, meats, avocado... :)
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Well, I cheated and read down so I know, but I would have guessed 130-135. You look terrific!!!! :)
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    135 - 140 lbs