Hi everyone

Options
Hi everyone I'm Mizuara, I'm a 23yr old from London.
I've been heavy ever since 2nd grade when I made the mistake of spending a summer eating tons of junk food that I normally couldn't have what with my parents having 5 kids there was never money for it. Well that summer I had every chance to pig out and boy did I ever. It wasn't until I was 12 that I started to realize what I'd done to myself, I tried not to think about it and ignored it unfortunately that just made the problem worse. When I went to college I'd had enough, I spent those months eating better and going to the gym, when I came home I'd lost almost 50lbs I felt great, sadly now that I was home I started to slip back into old habits. Those old habits got worse when I started dating my boyfriend, he is big on eating fast food and as he put it, he can live off that and it won't hurt him weight wise, he forgot that it doesn't work that way for me, so here I am back up over 200lbs worse then I was before, after seeing my doctor and being weighed in at 211lbs(the heaviest I've ever been) I'd had enough, so with my boyfriend's help we've cut out all junk food, no more ordering in. To help me further he has agreed to be my extra backbone, to tell me no, I don't need that junk if I slip.
So far lost 5lbs my first week at it(normal for the first week) what's surprised me is that I mentioned my quest to my coworker at work and the next day she told me I'd inspired her to get healthy too, now she's joined MFP and we're going to keep each other on the short and narrow and support each other through this journey. Here goes!