Haven't been on my plan all week!

Options
OK, so this week I've completely fallen off the wagon. I have been eating OK...not keeping track of my calories and I only worked out once this week! Yikes! Well, I should say that the reason I haven't been sticking to a strict diet and exercise program is because I'm feeling very ill. The good news is is that it's an illness that should go away in say 9 months! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that is indeed why I've been feeling this way and I should know for sure in a few days :-)

Replies

• casamelsmom
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is great. Not great that you dissed your plan, but then again, so did I. I went on vacation and just got home and got on the scale. On the plus side, I only gained 1 lb. So, maybe I needed a break. I am back on the wagon now. Maybe we can jump back on together!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    That's very exciting news ... you'll have to keep us posted.
  • mouser79
    mouser79 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have been bad the following couple of weeks I am now starting fresh and ready to go!
  • vc134y4
    vc134y4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm constantly getting back on the wagon again. I'm taking your advice and starting again Saturday.
  • manipriscilla
    manipriscilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey what great news !!!! :flowerforyou: but you know ... you should -from now on- stay on the safe side ... don't be so hard on the both of ya :smooched: so just eat normally and excercise a little ... and if you feel like stopping ... then i guess it's ok to stop :D

congrats !!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Hey congratulations!!! I'm a mommy to a 5 month old girl, and all I can say to you is to enjoy your pregnancy, eat what you fancy (in moderation of course) but dont beat yourself up over the odd treat. I thoroughly enjoyed mine, and even though I have a bit of weight to lose now, it's not too bad, and I don't regret a single pound of it as it was such a beautiful time of my life!!

Keep us posted!:wink:

x
  • jenj1983
    jenj1983 Posts: 30
    Options
    Well, I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative, which surprised me because I've had all the symptoms of being pregnant. However, that time of the month is still at least 4 days away, so I'm still holding out hope that I'll get two pinks lines!