Have you measured yourself lately???

Options
I have to share something ... well I guess you could say I have to brag ... I'm so excited. When I first started this journey I measured myself and I haven't done it again ... until tonight. I knew there would be a change but WOW!!!!! I've lost 5.5" off my bust (which makes my hubby pout), 4.5" off my waist, 2.5" off my hips, and before I joined MFP I had a panniculectomy which left me will this spare tire type thing above my hips so I call this my "scared area" ... well there's also 6" gone from that area too. Holy Moly man ... no wonder people are stopping me to ask what I've been doing. There really is a big difference eh? Thank you thank you thank you to everyone involved with MFP. You're the best!!!
yay-773135.jpg.gif

Replies

• aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Awesome job!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO MAGGY.....AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    correction maggie..(sorry)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    WooHoo You Go GIRL :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! VERY proud of you!!! I absolutely LOVE reading these testimonies, like yours, they always seem to fire me up!!! Once again awesome-awesome keep it up!!
    vhuber
  • 10SexyMC
    10SexyMC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :happy: :bigsmile: You are doing great keep on going don't stop now.
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!