Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! congrats, yes you did it!! wtg
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look 20 years younger! :) Great job, you look fabulous!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ROCKSTAR!!!! You are amazing! Congrats on your dedication and hard work!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I did it, I reached my goal! It took me two years, but the weight is gone. I feel like I have some fat left to lose and muscle to gain but that's okay...I did what I set out to do (and then some). I went from an XL to a S and a size 15 to a 4! I love the changes and I won't be going back to my old self any time in the future. Thank you to my MFP family for all the support you've offered me.

So what do ya think?!

-90lbsweb2.jpg

-92face.jpg
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look like the goal for myself. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a HUGE inspiration! You look amazing!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    That is SO impressive. I bet you feel so much better just walking around. It is inspiring that you stuck it out. Now on to KEEPING IT OFF and making that change permanent.
  • BigMomma742
    BigMomma742 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I don't even know you but WOW I'm happy for you. That's about how much I need to lose :sad: Great, great, great!!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so happy!
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    That is so amazing! Great job :)
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Congratulations! I agree that you look so much younger! I read your profile and I love how you talk about not giving up even when you're not losing.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and have added years to your life I am sure!
  • lilmama001
    Options
    OMG!!! You look sooooo good. YOU GO GIRL!!! You look like a teenager. :flowerforyou:
  • sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • iamnoangel
    iamnoangel Posts: 57
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! I love looking at Before/After pics gives me so much motivation to stick with it!! Congrats enjoy every moment!
  • doxiegal13
    doxiegal13 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look fabulous! The transforrmation is so huge that your before and after pics could be mother and daughter pics! Congrats...
  • YvonneN29
    YvonneN29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you! You are very inspiring. Im only day 3 and went to look for inspiration and found it. I can only hope that 2 years from now MFP is still a pal. Thanks for sharing
  • valariah
    valariah Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined this group not even 10 minutes ago and I already have an inspiring story that makes me want to strive even harder. Congrats on ur weight loss and confidence and health gain.
  • HappilyCyn
    HappilyCyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look awesome!
  • galilanee26
    galilanee26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by your transformation!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!