Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    sliced cucumber or lettuce...or my finger haha
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    banana's or a teaspoon on a scoop of ice cream :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I just put a tablespoon in my chocolate pudding.
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    omg it doesnt matter!!! peanut butter is like heaven put it on a spoon and lick it off thats what I do lol
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Celery! :D
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, cottage cheese, on quest bars, on toast, with smoothies, on top of frozen treats, bananas. and my favorite- grabbing a spoon and eating it plain. :)
  • aubhob
    aubhob Posts: 25
    Options
    on lightly salted rice cakes
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love it with bananas or celery especially. I also put it in oatmeal or in smoothies!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter on bananas, on wheat toast, or I dip pretzel sticks in it. Yum! :smile:

Oh yeah...celery too!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness......... i think I could eat peanut butter with just about anything ;-) Spread some on toast, or spread it onto a whole wheat tortilla. Tastes awesome with honey, and uummmmm bacon (don't hate until you try it).
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Right out of the jar with a spoon.

PERFECT :)
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Right out of the jar with a spoon.

Mmmm this ^

But honestly, I LOVE peanut butter. I eat it on english muffins, toast or tortillas. My sisters eat it with apple slices.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    if you don't want to add carbs, save your crackers for the nighttime PB requirement and replace your typical cracker snack with something else. I like PB with pretzels (they have the no salt kind), toast, or try adding it to a smoothie. I wonder if it is just the fats that your nutritionist needs you to increase due to your medications...you may find other fats that could replace PB
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    nutra grain waffles, melt it and put it in everything yogurt, protein shakes, a spoon. Peanutbutter is my newest and most favorite comfort food now days
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've been allergic to peanuts for about 2 years and I MISS PEANUT BUTTER. I eat Sunbutter (made from sunflower seeds) on Thomas' mini multigrain bagels, yum.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and apples. It taste like it should be naughty:devil: . I also like a nice peanut butter and banana sandwich.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    Nothing..Peanut butter is nasty. Nutella on the other hand is wonderful.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    you can get your good fat from avocados, or try almond milk

::edit Never-mind I see you are allergic to almonds
  • Metoria6969
    Metoria6969 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    have a banana and spread it down one side of it, very tasty
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I've been allergic to peanuts for about 2 years and I MISS PEANUT BUTTER. I eat Sunbutter (made from sunflower seeds) on Thomas' mini multigrain bagels, yum.

Oh my ! I am sorry. I love pb too and not sure what I would do if I developed an allergy.

ETA: I guess I wouldn't eat pb. Sorry again. That totally stinks. I am glad you found an alternative.