wow

Options
hi my name is crystal. i've been on this site for about two weeks and it has been really helpful. still trying to figure a few things out, but for the most part i'm really enjoying this site. i see other peoples achievements and it makes me feel that my goal is able to be reached. if there is anyone with good low cal recipes, please list

crystal

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • huntee75
    huntee75 Posts: 31
    Options
    thanks and congrats on your 16lb lost...i'm so hoping i can get there soon:smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hiya Crystal. Check out the Food and Nutrition section of the boards - you'll find all kinds of recipes and ideas there! Welcome to MFP!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    images%3Fq%3Dwelcome%2Bsmiley%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1
    WELCOME ABOARD!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    hi my name is crystal. i've been on this site for about two weeks and it has been really helpful. still trying to figure a few things out, but for the most part i'm really enjoying this site. i see other peoples achievements and it makes me feel that my goal is able to be reached. if there is anyone with good low cal recipes, please list

crystal

Hi Crystal, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    You WILL be able to reach your goal here! When I first came, I put in a higher goal, since I figured it'd be just like any other "diet", and it wouldn't work after very long. But then, the weight started coming off, and I realized that I just MIGHT reach my goal after all! So I went in and changed my goal to where I REALLY wanted to be, and, here I am!!! :happy:
    MFP REALLY, REALLY DOES work! So stick with it, and you too will lose ALL the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: