Half Way !!!!!!!!

Options
:bigsmile: 32 lbs down and 31 more to go. Just thought I'd post and make it official. If all goes well, like it has been, it looks like I'll make goal weight by thanksgiving! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    yaaay you Im halfway to:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Great Job. :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo!!! Good for you!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    Feels good, doesn't it?
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss so far :flowerforyou:
  • shaleah77
    Options
    Thank you all :bigsmile: Yes, feels great! I've been working hard at it. So today, when I jumped on the scale and I was down 1.5lbs from this Monday, I was ecstatic! Tuesday and Wednesday I travelled 3000 miles round trip (via airplane) to pick up my kiddos from spending the summer with their grandparents back home, had an incalculable cheat meal (mexican dish) and haven't worked out since Monday! So, having still dropped some....... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Monday back to school for the kiddos, so spending this week with them and getting organized etc. Monday will be back to the gym for me :wink:

Thanks again and good job to all of you as well :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: 32 lbs down and 31 more to go. Just thought I'd post and make it official. If all goes well, like it has been, it looks like I'll make goal weight by thanksgiving! :bigsmile:

That's so awesome! You're doing a fantastic job, keep it up! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    You are doing so great!! :flowerforyou:
    You should make it to your goal in no time!
    I wish you the best. :drinker:
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    You made me realize that I only have 5 pds to go to get half way. good for you
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • lilelephant
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!!! whats your secret!?!!?
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good job! I am happy for you!!
  • shaleah77
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss!!! whats your secret!?!!?

Again, thank you all as well! And WTG!!! :flowerforyou:

No secret.... calorie deficit + sweat butt off at gym = smaller butt! :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    WTG!!!!!! and you're more than half way hun!!!! you're a pound past the half way mark!!!! u are awesome keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!