I am new here after having a baby

Options
HELLO! I am new to this site! I am 37 years old and just had my second child in April. I have 20 lbs. to loose, I would like to do this by October, as I have a tropical vacation coming up! :) I have done lots of "programs" in the past, but really believe in whole foods, not eating packaged / processed foods. And believe the bottom line, is to eat less & move more! So this is what I am starting to focus on. I am very motivated by my new baby, I know I want to be in shape & an energetic, happy, healthy mommy for him and my older child! I also really need to stay accountable & would love to find some support on this site. I am still figuring out this website.... I hope that I can stay motivated and inspired. After recovering from a c-section... it took me a good 6 weeks to heal. Now I am up to walking 1-2 miles a day. This is a big deal for me because I was barely able to walk across the room after the delivery. I am trying to do more and more each day. I am 5'7" 155 lbs. My goal is 135 lbs. and to feel toned and have lots of energy and feel happy! :)