Need support

Options
Need Support from People that are also making huge life changes.I am looking for people to help me on my weight loss journey. I have wonderful support at home, but I also need friends that know what it is like trying to stay on track and keep to a certian calorie guide. I have been the girl that eats a whole bag (big) of chips. Now I am down to 13 chips at a time. That is a HUGE change for me. I am proud of myself :smile: I am just starting this journey, so I have a long way to go. Please add me if you would like :) Thanks

Replies

• j9oakley
    j9oakley Posts: 1
    Options
    j9oakley I am trying to loss about 15lb I do good for a few days the I have a bad day at work and it all goes to pot. I would like some one looking over my shoulder Can you help. Thankyou. I will look over yours and encourage any way I can.
  • Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to help you out :) If I notice that I am getting near my calorie goal, I make myself do even 30 min. of Just Dance on the wii. Even if you have a "bad day" it does not mean that all is lost. I just remember everything I am thinking about eating is a calorie. Do I really need that calorie or do I want to save it for something more filling :)
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I'm here most days logging calories and checking in with the people in my news feed. Feel free to add me if you like.