Time to move this fat *kitten*!

Options
Ok so I thought I was kinda starting to accept myself for being big and though carrying on the weight loss I was starting to be ok being bigger. But then a woman (who by the way has a *kitten* the size of jupiter witha nasty attitude to match) just asked me when my baby is due! Yeah I am not now, nor have ever been pregnant.
Anyone else had comments like this? Normally I would just wallow in self pity for a few days but today I thought,.screw this.im gonna speak to my mfp pals!
Xxxx

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Yep I have been there a few times. Recently my ex husband asked me if I was as one of his family members had seen me and thought I was.

it is one of my incentives to loose weight
  • stephanie_pephanie
    Options
    Man that sucks! Yea, I've had someone offer me their seat on the train 'cause they thought I was pregnant and it brings an already flailing self-esteem to a new low don't it? Hang in there girl!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was asked when I was due in mothercare once whilst buying a pressie.for a friend. I was mortified! I guess we should thank these women, they are the drive to our success.its just so hard to not think 'you cow' loo x
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That really would spur me on to be honest, I'd use that anger to lose the weight and once I am a lot smaller than her I would comment on her jupiter sized *kitten*!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Exactly! How I will laugh when that day comes :-D I may infact just say the exact same thing she said to me smile sweetly and walk on l. Hahaha how are you ladys doing with your weight loss? I love this site! Xx
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Exactly! How I will laugh when that day comes :-D I may infact just say the exact same thing she said to me smile sweetly and walk on l. Hahaha how are you ladys doing with your weight loss? I love this site! Xx

It's a good site although I find myself getting a little obsessed!

Have already lost 50lbs over the past 18 months or so and then had a few months off, didn't gain anything back and now want to work on the remaining 50lb! New to this site so time will tell!

What about you?