Body Fat Caliper

Options
Hey does anyone know where to buy a body fat caliper? Does your usualy walgreens or CVS carry these or do you have to go to a special sports store? Any help would be appreciated!

Brenna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You could call like weight watchers and see where you could get one ... I am not sure where to get them
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Hey does anyone know where to buy a body fat caliper? Does your usualy walgreens or CVS carry these or do you have to go to a special sports store? Any help would be appreciated!

Brenna:flowerforyou:

I have seen these on Amazon.com. Not sure what stores would carry them, but they'd probably be with sporting goods or healthcare. You could check target.com or walmart.com. I think the websites say what is and is not carried in stores.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I have one for sale if your interested-When I ordered one, they sent me 2 by mistake, so I'm selling. Let me know if your interested. Kath
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You can get these through health places but there are some real cheapies out there, my advice is to go to a gym or health center and have it done by someone who knows how to test properly. It is hard to test yourself and even harder when you don't know exactly HOW to do it. If you are really working out with cardio and weights have yourself tested around every six weeks! Good luck!
    vhuber
  • biochemnrd
    Options
    eBay!

It's where I got mine. :bigsmile: