September Slim Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can still join, Nicola.

Yes please!! Il await the details :) and im willing to offer any help you need, i regulary run groups so if u need a hand :)
  • piratetink
    piratetink Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, so if there's still room please add me. I've never done a challenge before but I'm ready for something to shake me out of my comfort zone.

Thanks!!
    Michelle
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Right, I'm giving this a little bump. We're at 15 including myself and I'd be willing to go up as far as 25 if we had enough takers.

So last chance for any one else that wants to join us. I'll probably call it quits about 10pm GMT tonight and set up the group with whoever has already put their names forward, so just drawing attention to this once again for any final takers.
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    New to the site and looking for friends and motivation. I would love to join the Slim Challenge and thanks for the opportunity!
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to start :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • GuruOnAMountain
    Options
    Right guys, I've created a group and have hopefully invited all of you. Please check to see if you've been invited and join up and if anyone hasn't been invited who thinks that they should have, then let me know and I'll add you.....hopefully I haven't misspelt any user names and you have all got an invite! I'll post more information about the challenge on the group as well as an introductions thread for everyone to get involved in.
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Have you gotten your 20-25 yet?
    I would love to join if you haven't :)
  • LittleLady2012
    Options
    I'm a little late but I'm really interested! :)
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd be interested if there's space. What is it exactly I would need to do? I have plenty of time and I go back to uni in October so it would be good to see how much I can do before then!
  • GuruOnAMountain
    Options
    I'm afraid this challenge already started over 2 weeks ago so it wouldn't really be fair to the existing group members to add two new people to it now. Sorry guys.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ahh, didn't check the dates. No probs! Good luck.