Weight loss Hypnosis

Options
Has anyone tried this? I've been curious about it.

Replies

• simplyAmanda89
    simplyAmanda89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have looked into it. Alot of reviews say the subconcious suggestions help them eat smaller portions and feel more motivated. there are a few free apps if you want to try it. I'm still on the fence about trying it cuz how will I know if its me or the hypnosis?
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    cant find any apps with it...none of the free versions include the weightloss session...lol.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I have some magic beans you can plant in the yard they will make you loose weight and get a better nights sleep for the low low low price of 19.00
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Where do I send the money order for those beans?
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I sold out, just take the 19.99 and apply it to a gym membership.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My older sister( a big girl also) dragged me with her (she paid, so she would have someone to go with her), to one of these when I was a teenager... Had a great time. Stopped for Mcdonalds on the way home!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I would like some magic beans too, please.

I'm not sure I believe that hypnosis works for much more than for entertainment purposes. I love to laugh at the guys on stage, making people act like animals. Several years ago, when I was trying anything to quit smoking, I tried hypnosis. I was supposedly 'under' for an hour and they swore I wouldn't want a cigarette. I had to smoke when I got to the car, it had been over an hour since I'd had one, after all. I guess it all depends on how well you are subject to suggestion.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I have some magic beans you can plant in the yard they will make you loose weight and get a better nights sleep for the low low low price of 19.00
    Sign me up!
    That might be better than Hypnosis. The only place I lost weight was around my wallet.:bigsmile:
  • Abigailbee3
    Abigailbee3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got an app for weight loss hypnosis, and I used it for two weeks every night. I don't remember one word they said and it knocked me out. I didn't see any results for the first two weeks but after the first two weeks, my sugar cravings went increasingly down. After about five weeks, I just started not doing it, and I started craving sugar like no other. I believe it works and it helps you sleep!