For people who have completed 30 Day Shred

Options
So I am on Day 8 of Level 1. I've gained two pounds, which I am not real worried about because I've lost 3.5 inches over my entire body. I can visibly see a difference in my arms and stomach and those are the areas that needed the most work.

I am just curious what everyone else experience was, Did you lose weight? How many inches lost? What routine did you move onto after you were done?

Replies

• LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am just curious what everyone else experience was, Did you lose weight? How many inches lost? What routine did you move onto after you were done?

I lost very little weight during and after 30DS but I did lose at least an inch off of thighs, arms, waist and chest.

I moved onto Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones by Jillian afterwards.

BFBM is all cardio, 7 x 6 minute circuits, NMTZ is all strength, again 7x6.
  • Abrandnewme36
    Abrandnewme36 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am on my last day of level 2 and I have only lost 1 pound. I have lost a 1/2 inch around my waist and my breast as well but I can see some toning as well too.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1. Only lost a pound, but I've lost like 8 inches.
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yep on level 2 and gained a lb and lost some inches. Can't wait to see how it all turns out when I am done. Although I am doing nothing but the shred at this time. NO extra cardio.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Here is my pics from start to finish....

Week1-4-2.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

Week1-4.jpg
  • wendy378
    wendy378 Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow amazing pics above! I am on day 14 almost halfway and have lost 1 pound, I am beyond frustrated. I go to bed sore every night and wake up sore every morning, I also walk 2 miles a day on the treadmill at 3.5 mph. I am not sure why I am not seeing results either.