C-Section Momma's that were able to lose that tummy?

Options
ljdborton
ljdborton Posts: 51 Member
Need Motivation from C-Section Momma's that were able to lose that tummy! My 3rd child is 6 months old tom, and I started this journey about a month and a half ago, but got serious about it 2 weeks ago...deciding to make this change of lifestyle for me and no one else:) I am struggling when I look at my stomach bc I just feel like it will never go away! I dont expect a FLAT stomach even, just one that doesnt have the pooch.... My stomach muscles never went back together after having my first child....and well I am just feeling discouraged today! Any C-section Mommas out there willing to share thier story or picture with me...I need some encouragement:)

Love you all MFP!!!!

Have a Blessed Day!

Replies

• yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i still have a pooch but not as bad as when i first had my daughter

PhotoCrop_2012-02-29_10-23-08-AM-1.jpg

529694_358121147578830_100001428420429_984075_156955368_n.jpg
  • armayfield1
    Options
    Girl, I am trying to work on the same thing. I went to fit ball last night and did a lot of stomach exercises... woke up this morning and sneezed, haven't felt that much pain since my c-section almost 3 years ago! I'm eager to read peoples responses... I want this tiny pooch gone myself!
  • ljdborton
    Options
    You look great!!!! Thanks so much for posting!! ughhh just ones of those days I suppose:)
  • ljdborton
    Options
    Girl, I am trying to work on the same thing. I went to fit ball last night and did a lot of stomach exercises... woke up this morning and sneezed, haven't felt that much pain since my c-section almost 3 years ago! I'm eager to read peoples responses... I want this tiny pooch gone myself!

Yea I hear that...Im hurting today for sure...no pain no gain though:) right....
  • yannasmommy145
    Options
    i have those days all the time...there are days that i wake up and feel sooo skinny and look awesome then there are my bloated i hate this feeling type of days but i just focus and try not to let it bother me.....u will get there it might take time but ull get there my daughter is 20 months and now is when i see the weight coming off
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics023.jpg

iphonepics022.jpg

I have had three pregnancies....my last one being a twin pregnancy and my only c-section. Granted I have the lose skin but its not as bad as I thought it would be. The pooch has a lot to do with what you consume b/c whatever you eat causes belly bloat. That is why its essential to eat fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean meats and drink plenty of water to help flush it out. To give you an idea of how far I was stretched with them.... here is a pic the night before my c-section.

l.jpg
  • ljdborton
    Options
    iphonepics023.jpg

iphonepics022.jpg

I have had three pregnancies....my last one being a twin pregnancy and my only c-section. Granted I have the lose skin but its not as bad as I thought it would be. The pooch has a lot to do with what you consume b/c whatever you eat causes belly bloat. That is why its essential to eat fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean meats and drink plenty of water to help flush it out. To give you an idea of how far I was stretched with them.... here is a pic the night before my c-section.

l.jpg

You look AWESOME! I would so take that tummy of yours :) I used to be an major diet coke drinker...didnt have any for a while and then last night I had one...major BLOATED this a.m....and it didnt even taste that good (huge victory for me:)) Thanks for replying..there is hope ladies...we got this!
  • ljdborton
    Options
    i have those days all the time...there are days that i wake up and feel sooo skinny and look awesome then there are my bloated i hate this feeling type of days but i just focus and try not to let it bother me.....u will get there it might take time but ull get there my daughter is 20 months and now is when i see the weight coming off

Youre doing awesome...keeping my head up...I WILL get there...
  • yannasmommy145
    Options

yes u will...just be consistent..and regardless of what ppl say or do ur only doing this for you...screw what anyone else thinks...and look into jillin amichale s30 day shred omg its awesome....u can see before and after on mfp
  • JonieB
    JonieB Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 c-sections. I feel like the pooch is never going to go away. I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my tummy is way more poochy (is that a word?). I have noticed that I bloat a lot easier than I did before my pregnancies. I have read to focus on lower ab exercises to battle the pooch. I have been doing flutter kicks, reverse crunches and leg lifts. Good luck to all of you in your battle of the pooch.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics023.jpg

iphonepics022.jpg

l.jpg

You look AWESOME! I would so take that tummy of yours :) I used to be an major diet coke drinker...didnt have any for a while and then last night I had one...major BLOATED this a.m....and it didnt even taste that good (huge victory for me:)) Thanks for replying..there is hope ladies...we got this!

I can owe my stomach to Insanity. I didn't lose any weight doing it but I toned up quite a bit from it. :).
  • ljdborton
    Options
    I have had 2 c-sections. I feel like the pooch is never going to go away. I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my tummy is way more poochy (is that a word?). I have noticed that I bloat a lot easier than I did before my pregnancies. I have read to focus on lower ab exercises to battle the pooch. I have been doing flutter kicks, reverse crunches and leg lifts. Good luck to all of you in your battle of the pooch.
    I figured that even when I get down to my pre-pregnancy weight my tummy will still be poochy ( i dont know if its a word:) i use it referring to mine all the time:)) I have a bunch or size 8/10 pants I can not WAIT to get into but truth is I dont know if I ever will if my tummy doesnt cooperate... we will see...I hope ot post before and afters in October...til then Ladies....heres to us getting the poochiness of our bellies gone:)!!!
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    Almost!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I had one each way and my youngest I had the C-Section with - she's almost 11 now, but I managed to get my tummy back in shape - that's me in my profile picture. Walked a lot, ran a little and more recently started doing exercises at home until my knee started giving me issues. Now I'm just basically watching what I eat. I'll be 41 in less than a month ... so a little tougher keeping it off :)
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    Almost!

012.jpg
    011.jpg
    010.jpg
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section with twins. They are now 3 and a half.

SAM_0209.jpg
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    lousy pic clearly, but whatever, don't know how to make it smaller.
  • amberlynyeager
    Options

yes u will...just be consistent..and regardless of what ppl say or do ur only doing this for you...screw what anyone else thinks...and look into jillin amichale s30 day shred omg its awesome....u can see before and after on mfp

I am doing the Jillian Michaels 30day shred, and it is killing me! But I have seen results from it! I love it!!
  • ljdborton
    Options
    Almost!

012.jpg
    011.jpg
    010.jpg
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • ljdborton
    Options
    lousy pic clearly, but whatever, don't know how to make it smaller.
    You LOOK AWESOME TOO!!!! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!