They smell so good...

Options
Just made some banana chocolate chip muffins for the kids I baby-sit after school and they smell so good, I can't stand it.
I need to learn to not eat the baked goods I make because that's how I became overweight. Although I make healthy changes to my recipes like adding whole wheat and using apple sauces instead of oils, I can't keep eating these things and expect to lose the weight! I'm an all or nothing girl so I can't just have one bite. I need to avoid it completely.
I needed to vent because losing weight is so much harder when you are around things that taste and smell so good all the time.:sad:

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Just made some banana chocolate chip muffins for the kids I baby-sit after school and they smell so good, I can't stand it.
    I need to learn to not eat the baked goods I make because that's how I became overweight. Although I make healthy changes to my recipes like adding whole wheat and using apple sauces instead of oils, I can't keep eating these things and expect to lose the weight! I'm an all or nothing girl so I can't just have one bite. I need to avoid it completely.
    I needed to vent because losing weight is so much harder when you are around things that taste and smell so good all the time.:sad:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...I am totally a sweet person! I LOVE IT!!!!! So, I can't even have it in the house. That's just me because like you, I'd eat all of it in a matter of minutes. Can't help myself. At least I know it! Good luck with the challenge...I totally feel you!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    figure out the nutritional info and add it to your daily food when you want. A treat here and there won't kill you or keep you overweight if you account for it and exercise a little extra for the day. Depriving yourself usually leads to going nuts at some point. You have to find that perfect balance for you and allow yourself to enjoy life and the goodies that come with it! :flowerforyou: