I love having a son that works at the Vitamin Shoppe!

Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I was talking to him tonight and mentioned I needed to take some calcium , and he goes right into his room and puts a bunch of calcium pills in a container for me! :laugh: He rocks!

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    I was talking to him tonight and mentioned I needed to take some calcium , and he goes right into his room and puts a bunch of calcium pills in a container for me! :laugh: He rocks!

I don't have a son or daughter who works at the Vitamin Shoppe, but I have a li'l tip about buying from them: ask for the internet price when purchasing. They will look it up on the computer and, if it's less than the shelf price, they will give you the discount! I buy Dr. Ohirra's Probiotic Plus which is like 55 bucks in health food stores, 44.00 shelf price at VS, and 32.00 VS internet price.

BTW... anyone who has candida should try Dr. Ohirra's. My daughter had a huge raging rash for over 2 years and NOTHING worked. It might make it a li'l better, but it never went away. 36 hours on these probiotics and it was almost gone!! And they are gluten/dairy/legume free!
  • I was talking to him tonight and mentioned I needed to take some calcium , and he goes right into his room and puts a bunch of calcium pills in a container for me! :laugh: He rocks!

I don't have a son or daughter who works at the Vitamin Shoppe, but I have a li'l tip about buying from them: ask for the internet price when purchasing. They will look it up on the computer and, if it's less than the shelf price, they will give you the discount! I buy Dr. Ohirra's Probiotic Plus which is like 55 bucks in health food stores, 44.00 shelf price at VS, and 32.00 VS internet price.

BTW... anyone who has candida should try Dr. Ohirra's. My daughter had a huge raging rash for over 2 years and NOTHING worked. It might make it a li'l better, but it never went away. 36 hours on these probiotics and it was almost gone!! And they are gluten/dairy/legume free!

Yeah!! it's awesome!!!!
This discussion has been closed.