I really hate it

Options
2»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Thanks Mike I know you work very hard....I am almost 2 weeks new and I love it!!! Tell it like it is Bren...Have a great Day!!!

:laugh: Aww, thanks, I usually DON'T tell it like it is, I'm the type that always keeps stuff bottled up inside! But, I guess what I read this morning just set me off enough that I HAD to "vent"! :laugh: I'm glad everyone seems to agree, and there isn't a "war" popping up! :laugh:
    Ok, Bren, now I'm curious about what you read that sparked this. Care to share? :laugh:

However, I have seen some posts in the few months that I've been here that have really gotten on my nerves :laugh: I love this site. I tell everyone I know what a great site it is. I'm living proof that it works. I went to a Birthday gathering this weekend and saw people I hadn't seen in months. When they complimented me on my weight loss, I told them about MFP and encouraged them to join.
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm so thankful for MFP.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I would cry if the site went away. I am so grateful for it. No complaints here. Mike is my hero :happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT HERE THE BEST THANG SMOKING ON THE WEB:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    MFP rocks!!! and if people dont like it and all they can do is find something wrong with it...well maybe they should go.................f...................o............. well u know what i mean :blushing: :laugh: lol mike has done an awesome job and if anyone wants to whine about whats wrong with it (which i dunno bout anyone else but i think it's perfect):bigsmile: anyway if they wanna whine about it why dont people just go elsewhere? :huh:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    MFP rocks!!! and if people dont like it and all they can do is find something wrong with it...well maybe they should go.................f...................o............. well u know what i mean :blushing: :laugh: lol mike has done an awesome job and if anyone wants to whine about whats wrong with it (which i dunno bout anyone else but i think it's perfect):bigsmile: anyway if they wanna whine about it why dont people just go elsewhere? :huh:
    Right on!!! By the way, I love that Henry Ford quote in your signature. It's so true :happy:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I really don't like it when people say that the ads are distracting. He runs this site for free, and he needs the $$ from the ads to run the site for freeeeeeee. So, if you don't like them...look away! They are a necessary evil :bigsmile:

I love MFP!!!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Right on!!! By the way, I love that Henry Ford quote in your signature. It's so true :happy:

Ditto the right on! I actually DID have it typed into my post that if they didn't like it they could just go elsewhere, but, I didn't want to sound TOO MUCH like I was picking a fight, so I deleted that part before I posted! :laugh:
    As far as the actual post that got me started goes, I'd rather not go naming names, cuz that really COULD start a war, at least with the one I named anyway! :laugh: And I just don't need the confrontation! Like I said, I'm not USUALLY a "trouble maker", I just wanted to "vent" alittle bit! :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

Ditto the right on! I actually DID have it typed into my post that if they didn't like it they could just go elsewhere, but, I didn't want to sound TOO MUCH like I was picking a fight, so I deleted that part before I posted! :laugh:
    As far as the actual post that got me started goes, I'd rather not go naming names, cuz that really COULD start a war, at least with the one I named anyway! :laugh: And I just don't need the confrontation! Like I said, I'm not USUALLY a "trouble maker", I just wanted to "vent" alittle bit! :laugh:
    hahaha understandable...i've joked about the ads before....lmao but was never serious...i dont see why people get so bent out of shape...maybe they should go try and host a site that accomidates hundreds of users :laugh: :laugh:
    p.s. i say a lot of things without thinking about it sometimes lol but then again if anyone has an issue with the statement i figure oh well...lol maybe the "tough" love will make them think twice before being rude and ungreatful right? :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Your the best Mike!!!! We love you!!! :drinker:
  • Demetria
    Demetria Posts: 178
    Options
    It's okay, we all need to vent some time. The ads did bug me at first but again I thought hey I am not having to pay a dime to use this site so I'm not complaining. Now I don't even notice them anymore.
    This is an awesome site even more so that it's free!

Demetria