Insanity® before & after

Options

Replies

• FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here is the pic

I can never get it to come up can someone fix it for me =)

012-1-1-1.jpg
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    Yikes well I have no clue how to do that lol!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i have to do insanity.......
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    ok I shrunk it can you fix this one?? How are you getting it to post?

012-1-1-1-1.jpg
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    awesome thanks madroch =)
  • tracysway
    tracysway Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am also in the middle of week three. Have you lost anything?
  • FitForLife81
    Options
    Thank you, you too!!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    These are from the start of week 2 and when I finished a couple weeks ago. I lost 12 pounds and 19 inches overall.
    498cf91342b2e1e49b5914ec23cd06cf1408569.jpg
    ef946ae5b8d9f48f84a864b36ef60bac1408569.jpg
  • amandab1669
    amandab1669 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten the DVD's yet and right now I am doing Rev Abs. But Insanity was my next program and I can't wait. Seeing these results makes me want to do it even more. Thanks for even more motivation to do Insanity
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Would love to see more..Everyone looks great I been thinking about doing the program for a few months, just wondering if worth the money. Guess it just might be
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures but I lost about 20 lbs with Insanity and feel more fit than I have in a long time. I would definately recommend the program to anyone. It's pretty tough, but if you just take it one interval at a time you'll get through each dvd. I suggest you get a HRM if you dont' have one already because you'll want to make sure your heart rate is coming down on the breaks. Also, it will let you know if you are dogging it during the workout itself. Good Luck, I'm sure you'll love it (and hate it), lol.
  • RJ74
    RJ74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just finished P90X and loved it. However, I did NOT get the dramatic results I was hoping for. I only lost 3 lbs. (need to lose about 15-20) and 7 inches. I am starting Insanity when we get back from vacation and have high hopes! I have cheated and done a couple of the workouts already. They were tough, but I really liked them. Totally different than P90X (which apparently I need). Anyways, thanks for the motivation! You ladies look great.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm going to finish up 30 day shred (day 10 tomorrow) and then plan to start Insanity! A friend is loaning it to me :) Can't wait! I want to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes (from three pregnancies ago) before fall. I've got 30 lbs to go. Insanity should be a good jump start to that. Good luck to you all! I'm personally really nervous of it but hopefully I'll be in better shape after doing 30 day shred.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm just starting my 2nd month next week and haven't taken a picture since the start. Insanity is awesome though. I notice results and so does everyone else around me.
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    I just started the program this week and I really need to take my before pictures, because I already feel myself changing. I love it :) I'm finding myself taking a LOT of breaks right now though... the workouts are really hard to jump into after being idle for a while. Hopefully that passes soon.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with week 4 and have noticed lots of change with my body. I will try to post progress pics soon. I love it & have lost 4 lbs so far and lots of inches. it's totally worth all the sweat, tears, & effort I put into it. ;)
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity and P90X. Love them both.
    IMG_1362-1.jpg
    IMG_1355-1.jpg
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I try to stick to the diet as much as possible, just including more protien. But it tells you to stay away from sugar and soda and all that. I still drink diet soda and have a little chocolate here and there. Girl has to have chocolate!

Ha! Totally. We are on the same page, for sure! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!