I would love to see your Diary!

Options
MosierTim
MosierTim Posts: 56 Member
So I am looking for ideas for meals and food combinations and would love to look at people's food diarys. If you you are willing to share your diary with me, send me a friend invite.

thanks

Tim

Replies

• MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public so feel free to have a browse, wouldn't say it's overly exciting though lol. Definitly too much cake.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - feel free to take a look. Although I must say this month I haven't had the best eating habits. Vacation, school being out, having company, etc, etc, knocked me off my game a bit, but yesterday was good! :tongue: LOL
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine's open but far from examplary!
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, you can look at it.
  • earthquick
    earthquick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine too, anyone add me if you want more friends
  • Mom_of_Lil_n_Kat
    Mom_of_Lil_n_Kat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mine's open, too.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - some good days, some not so good and a few not logged at all!
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    You can totally add me if you'd like....however, be warned....there are some things in there that I surely need to rid from my diary.:wink:
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends only. :-) You may add me if you like! :-D

Sara
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Mine's open too. Feel free to look. Some days are pretty good, but I could almost always use a couple more veggies. :blushing:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not adding any friends at the moment but I think my diary is open to the public, feel free to have a poke around...
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to my friends. I log everything I eat and drink. Some of it is good and some not so good, but at least it's honest. Logging helps me see wheremy mistakes are and what is working. So far I've lost a little more than 30 pounds, but am trying to figure out why I'm stuck and losing and gaining the same 3-4 pounds over and over for the last few months. I'm thinking its adding back in a glass or two of wine every couple of days, even though its within my total calories! :drinker:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to see my diary - it is public...
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm open.. you can check me out. :smile:
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Show me yours and I will show you mine.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Open diary...maybe not a prime example of healthy eating, but go for it :)
  • SorchaEilis
    SorchaEilis Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and I usually behave myself :-) I do sometimes skip logging food on the weekends is I get busy though.
  • howekaren
    howekaren Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but if you'd like to add me as a friend, I'd be ok with that too! :)
    Lately I've been on a terrible eating streak, but I am trying to at back at it again. I have my most difficult time in the summer: I tend towards BBQ hotdogs and hamburgers and the local seasonal fish & chip shop way too much. Of course, I BBQ a lot of chicken and the like as well, so it's not all bad! Because I spend the week by myself, I find it easier to grab something easy rather than make a meal, especially when I'm running out the door to attend an exercise class. Ah, this is a difficult road sometimes isn't it?
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public (I believe). I'm by no means a clean eater, I do make sure to hit most of my marcros on a regular basis. I also love to share recipes.

All are free to add me. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open to anyone. Feel free to take a look.