What's for Breakfast?

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Good morning you guys...yummmmm whats for breakfast at your house Hmmmmmm:laugh: :laugh: I need some new ideas:laugh:

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Pretty boring breakfast here this morning... Wegman's Frosted Shredded Wheat with 1% milk and a cup of coffee. The most exciting it gets for me is when I have a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and Smucker's Strawberry Simply Fruit with a glass of milk and a coffee. :happy:
    In the winter I'll usually have oatmeal.
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I cooked French Toast for my DBF, and I had bran flakes with 2%, flax seed sprinkled on it and a half a banana sliced.....
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    1 cup raisin bran w/ 1/2 cup 1% milk. Cindy :heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    You all breakfast sounds yummy to me going to steal those ideas:laugh: :laugh: I just had a bowl of oatmeal:happy: thats boring lol But im full:laugh:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I just had an egg, fried over easy (in Pam) with sauteed zucchini and a slice of toasted Brownberry Grain Lovers bread with a bit of margerine and a cup of coffee. Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnn....
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I just had an egg, fried over easy (in Pam) with sauteed zucchini and a slice of toasted Brownberry Grain Lovers bread with a bit of margerine and a cup of coffee. Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnn....
    [/quotes

Sounds good to me
  • mommyofkailey
    Options
    A lot of times i have a half a cup of egg beaters made into an omelet with cheese and three tablespoons of salsa. Its something different to spice up my morning! :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    A lot of times i have a half a cup of egg beaters made into an omelet with cheese and three tablespoons of salsa. Its something different to spice up my morning! :happy:
    Ooooh! That sounds yummy!!! :tongue:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    wheat and honey pancakes, with a smudge of peanut butter and sugar free maple syrup:tongue: yummy! Now to the treadmill!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    French toast with 1/8 cup syrup for me this morning. I burned so many calories on my long run yesterday that I am starving this morning. :happy:
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed at my boyfriend's last night, and I helping him grocery shop today. So...this morning is a low fat cereal bar :grumble: boring, but it does the job lol
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You all breakfast sounds yummy to me going to steal those ideas:laugh: :laugh: I just had a bowl of oatmeal:happy: thats boring lol But im full:laugh:

We DO think alike! I had oatmeal, with blueberries, pretty much the same thing, day in, day out, month in, month out! :laugh: Boring, but, not too many numbers, so I get to enjoy a NICE supper most nights! :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

We DO think alike! I had oatmeal, with blueberries, pretty much the same thing, day in, day out, month in, month out! :laugh: Boring, but, not too many numbers, so I get to enjoy a NICE supper most nights! :laugh:

I like a half a sliced apple with skin, microwaved to soften it a little and sliced on top of oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon, and if I'm feeling sassy, a tablespoon of raisins too!
  • Demetria
    Demetria Posts: 178
    Options
    Green tea, two Eggland's Best brown cage free eggs sunnyside up, two Arnold extra fiber wheat bread, a couple of squirts of I can't believe its not butter spray.

Demetria
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I stole a recipe from someone last week thanx! by the way
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 egg
    1 mushed banana
    made like a pancake
    yum
  • smiles04
    smiles04 Posts: 44
    Options
    i just had half of a yummy bean and cheese burrito! :smile:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    This morning I had black beans, peppers, tomatoes, a couple whole eggs over easy, one sausage , half cup of orange juice and one whole wheat english muffin. It was VERY satisfying and the tone of feel good sustained energy and blood sugar levels for the rest of my day is set :smile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    This morning I had black beans, peppers, tomatoes, a couple whole eggs over easy, one sausage , half cup of orange juice and one whole wheat english muffin. It was VERY satisfying and the tone of feel good sustained energy and blood sugar levels for the rest of my day is set :smile:
    You guys are making me want "2nd breakfast". Mmmmm...:laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    This morning, I had an omelet made with 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg, spinach, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes, with a sprinkling of reduced fat cheese. Sometimes, I'll chop 1/4 of an avocado on it, but I'm saving my avocado for lunch today :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am just now eating breakfast and it is oatmeal, flaxseed meal, brown sugar, sliced almonds, half a banana and 1/4 of cup of 1% milk all mixed together. YUM!