Encouragement...

Options
I have lost 100lbs! Great right? Well I have about 40 more to go
I started kettlebell, and although I know I am doing good by working out and sticking to 1250 calories plus exercise calories, I am stalled, if anything gaining weight.

I realize to not obsess over the scale,and it doesn't measure progress like my measurements probably can. But it is very discouraging to see me work my butt off and have the scale not budge or go up the past few weeks.

Am I crazy to think that I am NOT eating enough. Most days I won't hit the 1250 or won't eat my exercise calories, or that I am retaining water because my muscles have been so sore lately. I did gain a pound of muscle last week my trainer told me after checking which he said is amazing!

Just looking for insight and encouragement. Helpful hints also to break out of this plateau are very much appreciated! Please no snarky comments ;)

Thanks!

Replies

• IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    raise your calories!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You're not crazy, and you should TOTALLY raise your calories.

Congrats on the weight loss to date!
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am stuck also. I have a motivational group on facebook that might help keep you going toward your weight loss goals! look me up www.facebook.com/monica.walls3 We would love to have you. You are doing an awesome job!