Not exactly new, but looking for friends!

I've been on mfp since february, then slowly got into the message boards...and am coming to the realization that it would be cool to have some friends here.

I do my best not to talk about diet & fitness with people IRL - because it's usually unwanted & annoying. I definitely don't want to be that chick. But I figure since we're all pretty like minded - why not?

Anyway, I log in daily and will happily give support (and take some as well lol!)

some stats:
5'2
SW 175
CW 140.5
GW 115 (ish...kind of depends on how I feel when I get there!)

Having someone with similar stats would be cool - but I'm open to everyone :-)

Replies

• happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    *crickets*
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    We have pretty similar stats!

5'4, SW: 148, CW: 116

If you're looking for more support, feel free to add me :)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Please feel free to add me. Motivation and support are essential. I'm here if you need it!. Good luck:smile:
  • im new! feel free to add me too. i dont have any friends yet lol
  • pallypunch
    pallypunch Posts: 28
    Your starting weight is my goal weight! But definitely feel free to add me- I am looking for MFP friends as well.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    I just started over again after failure, please feel free to add me!
  • hell im new here would like some friends xx
  • Conroy78
    Conroy78 Posts: 6
    I understand what you mean. I started this about a month ago and kept pretty much to myself. But am starting to realize that having people who understand what you are trying to do makes it a lot easier. Would love to help. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Hi I am also new here, I am in England! I am really nervous about trying to lose the weight that I need to lose, would love to be able to wear a bikini by the end of the summer as we dont get a lot of sun here!
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Yay!
    Thanks everyone! :-)
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Wow! Would love to be friends im a few months behind you but will encourage and join your journey!:flowerforyou: