lipotropic injections

Options
has anyone had lipotropic injections or know people who have done it? i'm interested to know people's experiences with this.

Replies

• stacy_7171
    stacy_7171 Posts: 21
    Options
    I used to get them weekly when I was doing a medically supervised weight loss program. I never felt more energetic than my current state, but between the prescription food, the weight loss pills, tons of exercise, and the injections - I lost almost 40 pounds in about 4 months. I think it's the whole package, not just one thing that matters.
  • aguilark0814
    Options
    I have an appointment to get lipotropic injections in a month. I'm doing great so far but I feel like a boost will help me reach my target. I do agree that its a combination of exercise, eating habits, and maintaining a realistic goal according to your body type. I feel that the disappointment comes when we expect to look a certain way and we don't necessarily end up looking how we imagined. Not all bodies are the same.

I will let you know how my appointment goes and how this helps or doesn't help.
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @stacy_7171: did they hurt or have any side effects? are there possibilities of allergic reactions? i understand it's just an aid in weight loss. i have about 10-20lbs to go and i might not look "fat" but i have a lot of fat around my belly and i am sure i have a disproportionate amount of visceral fat. i'm glad you had a good experience! i'm thinking of trying it out at this beverly hills medical place that has been doing these injections for a while now.

@aguilark0814: added you to see how you do!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I just got my first injection yesterday. I thought it would hurt, but it didn't.
    I'm using it to jump start my weight loss and also picked up a week of food from the clinic. Today was my first day on their diet food. Meh. It's not horrible, but it's not fried chicken, either. :)

I also get to eat as many fruits and veggies as I like. They weighed me and took a bunch of stats (body fat, etc.). I go back in a week, so I'll update you guys if I lose anything. :)