I need more friends with the same goals

Options
2»

Replies

• reneeeeeh
    reneeeeeh Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want :) At the moment i'm trying to lose the last 15-20 pounds. But could be more or less, i'll know when u get there :)
  • girltrvlr
    girltrvlr Posts: 12
    Options
    I am very close to where you are. I'm 5'6". I started at 143 and I am down to 138 but want to get to 126 which was my pre-baby weight, but I'd be ecstatic at 130.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    While not a gal, well the g/f might argue that, I post regularly and always offer support to friends. Feel free to add me up one and all all and one.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have about 10, maybe 15lbs max to lose so you can add me if you'd like =)

Now, are you lifting weights? If not, you need to start. That will really help tone you up and shock your body if you haven't been lifting. If you have been, make sure you've been safely increasing the amount of weight you're lifting. If you can do a set of more than 15 reps, the weight is too light. 15 reps should be the absolute highest, as in on the 15th rep you literally CANNOT do another one. Ideal rep range is between 8 and 12. And if you don't lift weights, or are lifting light ones, because you're worried about bulking up, forget that and start lifting, girl! You will not regret it! Let me know if you have any questions! =)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I started at 157lbs. My goal weight was 130, I'm now at 133 and working on other things besides the scale now. Feel free to add if you like.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI- feel free to add me. I joined a few months ago and love MFP. Same height as you, but still more to lose.

5'7
    SW 175
    CW 165
    GW 135