Insanity!

Options
I am currently on Day 3 of Insanity. Shaun T. definitely brings the intensity. I love beachbody products. What do you think of Insanity?

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOVE insanity. im on round three :) I loved it so much i became a beachbody coach :) I also have a ladies only support group on FB if youd like to join :) just send me a message, we would love to have you!!
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options
    Love Insanity, I'm on my 2nd round right now.

This time I'm actually doing a combination of Insanity, Spinning and Weigh Training....I also didn't restrict my diet the first time around, but now with the help of MFP I've been keeping close tabs on my food intake. Just in the first 3 weeks that alone has made a big difference.

I just started week 4...we'll see how everything goes!
  • lindseygriffith27
    lindseygriffith27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to both on you on doing more than one round! I'm hoping I can make it through round 1! I remember when I started turbofire and I thought that was hard! Then I started Insanity and turbofire is like a walk in the park! I actually sat down with the nutrition book for Insanity last night and made my grocery list. Going to the store today.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am on day three too...feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra support! I am loving the program so far. I also read the nutrition guide and made my shopping trip on Monday. I stocked the fridge with lots of good options from tiers one and two on Michi's ladder and it's been easy to come up with healthy and filling meals or snacks.